How to make Pizza at home
How to make Pizza at home. Making homemade pizza is one of the difficult things, that require some extra time to prepare pizza. But it needed some extra skills and some ingredients to prepare pizza. While you wait for dough to ready for prepare pizza, you can prepare tomato sauce, cut fresh vegetables, and prepare cheese that you put on the top of pizza and bake for 12 minutes.
• 2 cups hot water
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
• 7 cups of flour maximum 800gram, Extra for dusting
• 6 table spoons olive oil, with extra for greasing
• 1 ½ teaspoons (kosher salt)
• ¼ cup semolina flour 40gram
• Tomato Sauce
• Fresh Cheese
• Basil Leaf turn into small Pieces
• Olive Oil
• Mozzarella Cheese
• Ricotta Cheese that will turn into small Pieces
• Basil Pesto dried oregano Pepperoni
• Spicy Pepperoni Slice
How to make Pizza at home:
Preparation of Pizza:
- “Bloom” the yeast by sprinkling with the help of sugar and yeast in the hot water. Now wait for 10 minutes, until bubbles rise on the top of surface.
- Take a big bowl, in the bowl combine flour and salt. Make a well in the mid of the flour and add the olive oil and bloomed yeast mixture in the flour. Mix with the help of spoon until dough begins to form.
- Once the flour dough, turn the dough out from the bowl onto a clean work surface. knead the flour for 10-15 minutes. The dough should be soft, smooth. Turned the dough into round ball.
- With the help of Olive Oil, Greece the surface of big bowl and put the dough into it, give one Upper cot with the oil. Cover the bowl with Plastic plate. wait for an hour or 12 hour for good dough preparation. Wait for an hour to start next step.
- Again, push down the dough and change its sides. Knead the flour for 10 minutes, then cut the dough into 4 equal parts and shape it into round ball.
- Cut the dough part, cover it with kitchen towel, wait for 30 minutes during the preparation of sauce and other ingredients.
- Heat the oven as wall as it allows you to up 500C. between 450-500˚F (230-260˚C). Use pizza stone, heavy sheet with flat surface.
- Now, start making tomato sauce and some necessary salt in the sauce.
- When you see dough is ready, take a part of dough and start by poking with your fingertips, until bubbles form.
- Then, stretch the dough and turned into round. be Make it thinner as you can do, it will slightly shrink during Baking.
- Sprinkle the Baking sheet with semolina on upper side and place crust on it. Add ingredients that you want to choose and sauce.
- Put the pizza onto warm pizza stone or pan. Then, Bake the pizza for 15 minutes, Until crust and cheese turned golden brown.
- Add any necessary garnish that you like.
- Use Nutrition Calories, Fat, Carbs, Fiber, Sugars, Protein.